When visiting the website actionpay.net, Actionpay may receive information that you voluntarily provide when you fill out a “sign up” form and may collect certain ‘cookie’ information from your device. Such information may include personal information such as your name, email, telephone number when you fill out a “sign up” form.
Please note that you are not required to provide us personal information when you use. Actionpay is not directed to users under 16 years of age and we do not intentionally or knowingly collect personal information on such users.
It also describes the type of data ACTIONPAY collects and utilizes when showing ads to users. ACTIONPAY provides its services strictly in accordance with the appropriate legislation regarding the collection and processing of data, the principles and rules of international legislation regarding the collection, processing, and protection of data.
1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1.1. ACTIONPAY does not collect intentionally personally identifiable data such as names, email addresses, postal addresses or telephone numbers.
ACTIONPAY does not collect intentionally any information to identify user. The personal data such as name, email, telephone number, provided intentionally and voluntary by the user is used exclusively for the purpose of the cooperation of user and ACTIONPAY to get access to ACTIONPAY services.
1.2. ACTIONPAY collects personal information that allows to determine the uniqueness of user while maintaining his anonymity via cookies. Such personal information includes, but not limited:
- IP-address of user;
- Geographic location of user;
- Type of user's OS;
- The user's browser (for ex. Google Chrome or Safari);
- The language of user's browser;
- Data on visited sites by the user (site addresses);
- Data on the shows of ads to users and user's clicks on ads).
1.3. ACTIONPAY uses such personal information to provide its advertising services in order to determine the needs of users in one or another ads, to manage and develop the most effective advertising campaigns for its clients.
2.2. Cookie is a small text file stored on the user's hard drive while visiting ACTIONPAY.ru and/or viewing a clients' or partners' ads. Cookie is connected with a web browser and is unique for each browser.
2.4. Customers, advertisers, partners of ACTIONPAY can use their own databases, which can contain personal data of users that were provided by users for the purposes of clients, advertisers, and partners. In such cases, advertisers, customers, and partners of ACTIONPAY are fully responsible for the user's consent to the processing of the information provided by them and to obtaining appropriate ads.
2.5. The user is entitled at any time to prohibit ACTIONPAY to collect personal information by cookies via activation "Opt-Out" function. To activate "Opt-out", please click here.
The user is entitled at any time to require ACTIONPAY to delete any personal information regarding this user from ACTIONPAY data base by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ACTIONPAY notes activation of "Opt-out" is applicable only to actionpay.net. The refusal does not apply to advertisers, partners of ACTIONPAY, who use their own cookies to collect statistical information.
3. PROVISION OF DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
3.1. ACTIONPAY provides access to user or customer's personal data (name, email, telephone number) in the following cases:
- the user has been given appropriate consent to provide such data;
- at the request of the public authorities in order to comply with the applicable legislation
3.2. ACTIONPAY has the right to transmit personal information (except for personal data incl. email, name, telephone number) to partners, customers only in order to show users relevant ads, analytical, marketing, researching purposes.
At any time user has the right to require ACTIONPAY to stop transmitting personal information to partners, customers in order to show users relevant ads, analytical, marketing, researching purposes by sending email to email@example.com with appropriate request.
5. GDPR CLAUSE
In operating the website actionpay.net, ACTIONPAY processes data as a controller (as such terms are defined in the GDPR). As a controller, ACTIONPAY is committed to fulfill data subjects’ (‘users’) GDPR rights.
If you are EU resident, you may:
- access the data that ACTIONPAY keeps about you. ACTIONPAY may need to ask you to provide us certain credentials to make sure that you are who you claim you are. If you find that the data is not accurate, complete or updated, then you may provide us with the necessary information to rectify it.
- contact us if you want to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal information. Exercising this right will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- request to delete or restrict access to your personal information. ACTIONPAY may postpone or deny your request if your personal information is in current use for providing the services or due to other legitimate purposes, such as compliance with regulatory requirements associated with ACTIONPAY.
- you may ask to transfer your personal information in accordance with your right to data portability.
- you may object to the processing of your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
- you have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affecting you.
- you have a right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority.
If you have any concerns about the way ACTIONPAY process your personal information, you are welcome to contact to ACTIONPAY by email firstname.lastname@example.org
ACTIONPAY will look into your enquiry and make required efforts to resolve your case.
ACTIONPAY is committed to assist its controllers as to data subjects’ rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) (GDPR).
Please note that under the GDPR ACTIONPAY processes data provided into the services as a processor and not as a controller (i.e. Supply Partners). As a processor, ACTIONPAY is committed to assist its controllers to fulfill data subjects’ GDPR rights.
Therefore, if you wish to exercise your rights under the GDPR or have any questions in this matter, please contact the relevant ACTIONPAY’s controller directly. When needed and upon request, ACTIONPAY will assist its controllers.
ACTIONPAY conducts periodical assessments of its data processing and privacy practices to ensure that it complies with this Policy, update the Policy when necessary, and ensure that the policy is properly displayed and accessible.
6. FINAL PROVISIONS