Partner`s commission is: 1. Paid order up to 15000 rub. - 6,52% 2. Paid order over 15000 rub. - 980 rub.Currency: RUR
Aim id: 20235 (Active)
|6.52%- 980 RUR p||maximum
||30 days||No data|
For over 175 years, Stanley has been developing and manufacturing tools that help make work faster and more convenient. Much of what is now the industry standard was developed by Stanley engineers. The company has more than 150 patents for inventions. Stanley tools used in all the known world construction of the 20th and 19th centuries. Now it is the world’s most popular brand of hand tools, and the company provides more than 25% of global consumption, supplying tools to all continents.
With the advent of power tools in the 30s, the Stanley brand, already well-known all over the world, also joined the creation of a new direction. Since the 60s, Stanley power tools have conquered the markets of North and Latin America, and later appeared in Asia and Europe, where it is represented in the largest chains of household goods and repairs. Demanding European and American consumers appreciate the performance, workmanship and reliability of Stanley power tools.
The secret of this company's success is simple.Everyone can reveal it, and anyone who uses it, will succeed. The whole answer in a few words and these words – the pursuit of excellence.
Benefits for customers:
1. Free delivery for orders over 5000 rubles.
2. Return of the goods within 28 calendar days.
3. Official warranty from the manufacturer.
4. Pickup of the goods.
Benefits for partners:
1. Exclusive products available only in the official store.
2. Regular promotions and discounts.
3. Wide range of products in different price categories.
4. Popular brand with a worldwide reputation.
Average order value — 7000 rubles.
- men - 43%;
- women - 57%.
- 18-24 - 7,71%;
- 25-34 - 29,38%;
- 35-44 - 26,48%;
- 45-54 - 16,33%;
- 55-64 - 13,21%;
- 65+ - 6,89%.
- Moscow - 28,81%;
- St. Petersburg - 8,02%;
- Moscow region - 6,47%;
- Sverdlovsk region - 4,35%;
- Krasnodar Territory - 3,95%;
- Republic of Tatarstan - 3,52%;
- Samara region - 2,9%;
- Novosibirsk region - 2,66%;
- Bashkortostan - 2,35%;
- Nizhny Novgorod region - 2,02%.
1. Creation of groups in social networks on behalf of the advertiser is prohibited.
2. Only promotional codes provided by the advertiser (added to the offer) are allowed.
3. The use of SKUs of goods as keys for contextual advertising is prohibited.