Aim id: 18305 (Active)
||30 days||No data|
Farfetch exists for the love of fashion. We believe in empowering individuality. Our mission is to be the global technology platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We have over 2,900 brands available on our marketplace, ranging from heritage brands to emerging designers. Our consumers can shop across categories including Womenswear, Menswear, Kidswear, Vintage, Fine Watches and Fine Jewelry, and we ship to 190 countries around the world.
Attention! Every pulisher applying to Farfetch program needs to get pre-moderation by advertiser.
Please provide the active link to the source of future promotion. Otherwise your request will be declined.
Affiliates must only promote offers/events/promotions communicated to them through the affiliate channel.
· VIP Private Sale and Private Sale are invitation only events and must not be shared or advertised on any website, blog or social media account
· Commission will not be paid if the above terms are broken
Farfetch will be de-duping against the following channels across all affiliates:
· Email *We will still pay the affiliate if the user enters Farfetch after visiting an affiliate site, on the following email types: Saved items, Abandoned Basket, Transactional, Welcome and Wish list
· Another Affiliate
· Generic PPC Ad
· Refer a friend code used at checkout
· Publishers are not allowed to send traffic directly to the Farfetch website
· Publishers are not allowed to display their ads when the brand name is entered as a search keyword
· Publishers are not allowed to display their ads when misspellings of the brand name are entered as search keywords
· Publishers are not allowed to display their ads when the brand name plus generic words are entered as search keywords
· Publishers are not allowed to use the brand name in the display URL
· Publishers are not allowed to use the brand name within the title and description
· Publisher should add the brand name into the negative keywords (thus preventing publishers from appearing in brands + generic)
· The following specific keywords should not appear in the publisher ads:
Coupon/code partners can promote Farfetch only if they have any of competitors such as Net a Porter, MatchesFashion, mytheresa etc.)
The use of cashback and incentive traffic is prohibited in "Farfetch WW" program from today on.
Please consider by work!